classfsd
Radu Berinde
2006-05-07 05:20:15 UTC
Hi!

I have some problems using the sfs libraries. I wrote a basic nfs
server that should just list some filenames in the root directory; i
modified dumbfs to call my server's dispatch function but i get an
error after the first GETATTR call to my server; the error is "invalid
argument" in nfsmounter; the same thing happens when I try to run
classfsd -d (both 0.0 and 0.1). I am using sfs pre-8.0 (or whatever
the cvs contained a few days ago); sfs 7.2 didn't compile because of
my gcc, and there were far too many errors to fix by hand (I fixed a
lot of them, but i gave up eventually). I am running Slackware with a
2.4.31 kernel.

Thanks,
Radu
Radu Berinde